It's all lies...

Sunday 23 September 2012

Alive...

...and almost kicking.

I've been through a roller coaster of emotions since I got back, I'm missing my family terribly again, as you also can probably imagine. On the up side, I've lost like 4 lbs. It doesn't nearly cover the 10 that I gained back over there, but it's a start!

I'm not really up to getting into the gory details right now, but I never break a promise (if I can help it) and I promised an update! Lol. It's a pretty lame update, especially after so long!

But, there's a lot to tell and I am falling asleep at my lappy right now, so now isn't the time to tell anything coherently!

I hated being away, I've missed you all terribly. Love you all and hope that you are doing better than I am, mentally, emotionally and physically.

If I slip away, kick my ass into gear, like Venus ddi ;) lol. And I can assure you, I will come running with my tail between my legs, lol, trust me! You guys are like a second family to me, and I *really* don't want to lose you all, or any of you.

*hugs you all  tightly* n pass on ;)

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love you and missed you. I hope you have a good sleep and can muster the time and brainpower for spilling your gossip soon :p

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh huni!! i have missed you dearly.. i feel we have some catching up to do - and anytime you need me i will be here. you have let no one down, trust me :) we love you, I love you; and that wont change :) keep optimistic and be hopeful cos things will pick up. i am so sorry that you are missing your family - it will get easier i promise, sometimes the best thing we can do is patiently carry on.

    love you and so glad you are back x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you too! So nice to have you back that I cannot find the words to tell that... waiting for the longer post ^^ curious person <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... Your welcome I think. I am tired too and I am about to go for a walk before I go to sleep because I need to be tired enough that I can get to sleep because I work a lot of hours tomorrow... But I haven't blogged in a while and I saw this post in my um... list and I wanted to at least make a comment to show I care so...
    *I care*
    I'm not even certain of what I said to kick your butt into gear but I am glad I did. Four pounds is a lot when you really think about it. It's really close to being half of that ten you gained so you are really almost there.
    Chin up :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete