It's all lies...

Thursday 3 January 2013

Hi x

Hi guys, I'm still kicking around, I'm sorry I've been a shitty blogger and a shitty support to you guys.. I hate where I am right now :( in every sense..

I lost my job.. Feel like a failure in every sense, too.

I have become closer to Jayden though... Renee had to go away for two weeks so it was just me n him.. We bonded and it made me feel good. It made me feel like his mummy for real, for the first time.. Not like the fraud I was feeling like before.

I'm going to try to catch up on everyone, even if its only everyone's last few entries to begin with. My computer had a virus or something at the moment, so I'm trying to fix that so that I can update and catch up properly.

Love you guys x

4 comments:

  1. Hey, great to get an update, I often wondered how you were

    Don't worry about not blogging
    We know you have a lot on

    Hope everything is going ok

    Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy!!!

    I am so pleased to hear from you! Like Ruby said don't worry about not blogging - we all understand, I am glad you popped on to say hi.. I am glad Jayden is ok :)

    Can't wait to hear more, also huni you know where we all are if you ever want a chat.. I consider you a close friend always..

    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you're still around!

    Fuck, but that was a shitty awful job, yeah?

    Take care of yourself and post again soon, ok?

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie I hope that you see this, I'm writing this here instead of replying on my blog in the hope you do
    Please send me your email address so I can write to you properly
    I want to thank you for your comments
    They helped more than you know
    I don't know anyone else on methadone here so I have no one to talk to and no one to ask questions
    I am in a lot of distress over the way my doctor is reducing my methadone
    I really can't take this and reading your comment and speaking to someone else on blogger I see that my doctor is doing things all wrong
    I am so angry and so upset

    I hope you are doing ok
    What about keeping in touch through email?
    I really want to stay in touch as you're the only one who knows what this is like
    My email is andtheshedisappeared@yahoo.ie

    Sending you a great big hug and lots of love x

    ReplyDelete