It's all lies...

Monday 28 May 2012

Deficit... BMR...

Hi gurls,

Sorry I haven't posted in a few, doesn't happen often, but I have a good excuse :P I went to the gym the past 2 days and today, I spent that afternoon with my 1 yr old son. After that, I FLAT OUT cleaned for 2.5 hours! I burned more than I did at the gym!! Lol.

I'm at a deficit of 458! It makes me feel awesome about myself. Since starting my blog.. or rather since starting my weightloss/coming back from recovery (this was before the blog), I've lost... 17 lbs! There was a huge plateau in there though, which I JUST seem to have gotten over. Since the blog, it's been 8 lbs =) That includes the 2 lb loss from today, from my second weight check of the day :s (I didn't add it to MFP though! Although, I'm scared not to, bc I'm scared it'll be snatched back =/ weird eh).

I'm still a fat cow though, heh. Gots a LONG ways to go..

So, I wanted to calculate my BMR, because I want to know how many calories I'm losing in total.

My BMR = 1668!

Factor in my activity level
Right now, I'm at least moderately active, so

My BMR = 2585!

I burned 601 today, cleaning like a crazy lady.. We have no air con and it was 30 degrees outside, so after a  while I got a fan out, but I still fell down =/ dizzy, didn't pass out though. Oops.

Anyway

2585
+
601
____
3186

That means, that if I could burn 314 more, then I would lose a lb a day! It takes a deficit of 3500 cals, to lose a lb.
Oh but weight (<-- haha, I acidentally typed wait like that, so sad!)... being in deficit counts too! So, I should be down tomorrow for sure. I need to read the website more (I got it from Jinx's blog, thank you Jinx), and figure out my BMR from the actual activities I do, so that it's completely accurate.

Might share one of my odd, thoughts/string of words 'poems' that I did today. I don't get these when she's not in my head =/ I think some of them come from 'her'.

Anyways, hope you gals (n guys) did well today =)

<3<3<3

9 comments:

  1. I did okay today. We have our air to save money. I think I am sweating off fat lol. Anyway it's okay you were missing for a few days. Can't live on the computer can you, lol.

    I never get around to burning my net lifestyle or whatever you call it. Mine is set at 2900? It is very high. I should do some cleaning myself.

    Oh so you know I found the website to get the body weight loss model thingy or whatever. I will have to post it on my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you did okay hun! Oh, I would love to live on the computer, haha! But, I got in shit from the other half and she was right, I was sitting on here 24/7 reading and blogging and then reading thinspo books, hiding in headphones listening to thinspo songs... It was bad. I had to snap my head back for a second and see what I have here, ya know?
      So I'm trying to keep a balance. Spend time with her and my son. Spend time for me, to blog or read. Time for you girls, to read yours (coz I miss you and worry about you's all when I don't have time to check in on yous!). So that everyone's somewhat happy..

      When you say yours is set at 2900, do you mean your BMR? Your calorie allowance?? Or..? Your net is what you eat, minus calories burnt.. if you get a minus, then your net will under 0.. so it was as good as eating nothing. -0 is even better! Lol
      If it's cals, it's way too many! But, I don't think it is!
      If it's BMR, then 2900 sounds about right =) since you're exercising etc, the number will be higher. If you can burn 600 more, then you could lose 1 lb a day =D people say that is impossible and yadayadayada.. but I've done it.. and you can eat, you just have to burn what you eat..

      Cool that you found the website, to post the pic, just right click and hit copy URL and stick that in the link maker on your blog :) if you knew already, just ignore me! Lol

      Have a good one hun
      Ash x

      Delete
  2. :) wow! you have done so well, and lost so so much weight, I am so inspired by you - I should take a leaf in your book! I wish you all the luck hun, take care of yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your interest hun, it means so much, I know that if no one else comments, you will! =D

      I wish that the weightloss would start to show already! lol I want to be able to wear my wedding rings again! *blush* but, my fingers get fat first, along with my face and get slimmer last! Oddly enough, my wrists lose weight the fasted! And gain the slowest... I was like 170ish lbs at one point and my cousin grabs my wrist, holds it up for everyone to see and says, shouts, 'OMG YOUR WRISTS ARE TINY!!!' me: *blush red* lol.. They're not as tiny right now, but they have shrunk, because I've had to tighten my watch and my bracelets are looser.. I just want to lose on my face and fingers! Lol.. the big yucky parts after.. although I wish it could *all* just go from everywhere, FAST!
      Sorry! I am babbling, lol.. sorry girls.. night meds! arg! At least it's keeping me from bingeing! Which strangely, the night time urge is slowly dwindling =/ heh! No complaints..
      Anyways, night night x I'll read your blogs tomorrow everyone x

      Delete
  3. hey,

    Wow you've lost a lot already.
    Hope it continues for you,

    Did you get my email? It was just a short one to make sure you got it,

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun,
      I got it thank you =D I was excited to see that you'd gotten mine this time! And I'd managed to get the reply, lol..
      I don't know if I feel it's "a lot", just bc it's such a SMALL drop in the bucket, ya know? And I don't *see* a difference.. and people noticed and commented on the first part of the loss, but I was in plateau for so long, no one's noticed any further weightloss, but this last 7-8 lbs has been much faster.. I wish I could see it. I feel it in my jeans.. but clothes that were close to fitting 17 lbs ago (bottoms, not tops), still aren't fitting :s (well, one pair) and so I wonder if I'm dreaming! lol

      Delete
  4. Keep up the great work sweetheart. I'm enjoying following you on MFP. You are doing so well. Stay strong beautiful.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Katie, that means a lot =) I like to see you pop up on there too! Just don't be so harsh on yourself hun xxx
      Much love x

      Delete
  5. Duh.. Being in deficit doesn't count! Lol, that's like counting the 600 cals I burnt, twice! I always sucked at math! Mwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete