It's all lies...

Sunday 20 May 2012

Hi + Blogger App! + Ana buddies!

Yay! I have blogger on my cell! I wish I knew how to snazz up my blog a little more.. Html doesn't seem to wanna work for me... Anyone know how I put a pic on my front page, with the title on it??

Anyway, I will update on who I am and a little about me soon! I didn't plan on 'opening' my blog just yet, I was just using my google account to comment.. I hope making a blog through google doesn't make a difference to my blog? I can't seem to subscribe blogs to my dashboard, just to my google reader =/ id rather have them in my dashboard bc then I can see peoples chosen layouts..

So, I just had a bowl of cereal today, no binge and no purge.. Thank you to @Jackie for helping me not to bp yesterday!

I could use another Ana buddy or 2, so that I don't put all my whining n crap on poor Jackie! Lol.. But, in return, I am just as supportive. I'll chat with you for as long as it takes for bingeing urges to pass.. Just comment and I'll send you my number =) I'm in Canada, just so you know.. I have unlimited and 30 international texts =)

Bed time now! Stay strong and think thin gals n guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment