It's all lies...

Thursday 24 May 2012

Name Change...

So, I chose my last blog name (In Recovery from Fatness), because that's where I feel I'm at right now.. I have a turquoise and white braided bracelet, which is my symbol for that. Turquoise = overweight/obese. White = Recovery. It reminds me, every time I bring my hand to my mouth, that I am trying to lose the weight I gained whilst in recovery. I also have a knotted Pink (ED NOS) with a little Purple (Bulimia) bracelet.

I changed the name, because I think my partner may have seen it and I didn't want her searching it. This is my blog. For me. Where I can vent and not have to hide, or shield anyone. I don't want to have to censor and I *know* I will if I show her this. She knows I have one, I'm not hiding that. But, I need a place that's just for me. Since we met in the same support chat, we don't have anywhere online that's our *own*. This is that place for me. This name was close behind the one I had before, in choice, anyways! And I think I like it better, lol. The other one didn't quite convey the message I wanted it to anyway, it seemed kind of immature.

Love to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment