It's all lies...

Saturday 26 May 2012

Yay me!

157 cals for today! Net cals - (yes MINUS!) 213! If I don't weigh less tomorrow, then there's something WRONG! Lol.

Gonna read some thinspo for a bit, then go to bed... Reading Skinny, by Ibi Kaslik =)

Worried for right now, til bedtime though =/ this is my prime binge time. And when I get up to pee :s but, I will NOT sabotage myself this time! Haven't taken night meds yet and they make me want to eat, I really reallly have to find an alternate med =/

I'm hoping that by posting this, I won't do it, because it'll be embarrassing to admit! Lol.

Pins and needles/numbing in the ends of my fingers :s ugh

8 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out okay. I am about to go to bed myself and haven't eaten since 7 maybe 8pm.

    Congrats on getting to 157! I can't wait to see that number again.

    Sorry I am not saying much I am tired now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish I was 157 lbs honey! I ate 157 cals, lol.

      Thanks for your reply, I'm off to the gym in a few, but I will check yours and everyone elses blog when I get back x

      Delete
  2. I hope you lost some sweetie. That's a great intake for losing weight =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I passed my next goal by half a lb! So happy been trying to get out of this horrible plateau for weeks x

      Delete
  3. Wow yay you - I havent yet achieved a minus :( I am so happy for you! Hopefully you wont binge.. at this rate you will definitely lose more weight! Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you, thanks!I didn't binge! Go me! But I did allow myself a snack to prevent a binge, was still in deficit though, and lost so happy =D

      Delete
  4. Wow, sounds well, good luck and keep going like that ;>

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,

    No, I didn't get your email, maybe I misspelled it,
    andthenshedisappeared@yahoo.ie

    Try again and hopefully I'll get it

    ReplyDelete