It's all lies...

Friday 25 May 2012

This is what I'll look like...

...At 160 lbs... 
Still huge, but better than I am now. I'll add these, when I reach them (no I'm not at 160 yet, I wish), until I get to a "comfortable" weight, then I'll post my progress pics (of me, lol). I'm going to take pics as I go, from now, but I'm not going to post them until I'm less and I can just go *ewww that *was* me* lol. This is my goal weight:




99 lbs

I can't wait! I think I'll look thinner, because I put in 120 something and it looked the same. My partner says she'll commit me before I reach 99 :s and she probably could... I just jump on a plane back to England *shrug*. She's not going to stop me this time.

Winter asked for the link and I figured others may want it, so I'm gonna put it here too...


7 comments:

  1. Hey how tall are you? I am not sure if you have that listed anywhere on here. It's okay that you do not want to post photos yet. I never planned on posting photos at all but everyone was supportive that I didn't feel about having them see my progress or still at my worst rather.

    Where did you get the body model? I would like to do one for myself. It is very inspiring to see what I could look like.

    See you on the next post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Winter,

    Thanks for your understanding and support =) I know people are supportive, but I also know how that uncontrollable 'ana' voice thinks at the back of peoples mind... If it berates and rips apart their own bodies, then it will probably shred mine to pieces! Lol.

    Here's the link for the model: http://www.mvm.com/en/demos/index.php

    It's a really awesome idea, eh?

    Oh and I'm 5'4

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that is so cool, lol at your partner saying she will commit you - I know it's wrong but I would do the same thing and run away to England - except I'm already here lol yay you can come visit me - woop :) I am too scared to post pics so don't worry you are not alone! Lots of love Hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, awesome! So, you can harbour me as an anorexic, crazy, mental fugitive! ;) LOL.. Like Lia, with Elijah in Wintergirls, lol.. now you want to read it more, right!? :P Mwahahaha ;)

      Delete
  4. hey,

    I got your messages on my blog, thank you.
    I'm only getting back to you now as I've had no laptop the last week. If you want to get in contact about what you mentioned in the message let me know, my email is andthenshedisappeared@yahoo.ie

    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those things are awesome =) You sure can add me on mfp. My username is ehrlichmommy89 =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It gives me more inspiration to get my butt moving toward that goal weight!

      And thank you! I'll add you now =D

      Delete