It's all lies...

Friday 25 May 2012

Export and...

...Delete.

I have to figure out how to do this, before deleting my old diary. Sorry WeAreAllMadHere! Can you follow me again from this blog? I made it easy *points down*!

I'm not seeing the export option that was there before though :s ack! I don't want to transfer manually, urg. But, I need to go to bed for now! I can finish the rest in the morning.

On the bright side, with all this crap (apart from it being 5 am and NO sleep), I only ate 200 cals today! I also drank a small glass of milk, with some vanilla syrup... Holy shit! Just scanned that crap in! And it's now completely OUT of my consumable foods! This is why I LOVE this app so much already, I would have figured I had around 250-300 max and I had 360!! Still, really not bad though. But all that was from a couple of corn muffin bites, the milk and the vanilla milk syrup! Hardly nutritional! Oh! but I did have a baby carrot today :P Lol.

No wonder I'm not losing the weight though! I think I'm consuming so little, but I have to factor in all these little things... Watch this space girls, it's gonna get bigger! Coz, I'm gonna get smaller! ;)

Have a lovely night/morning, wherever you are xxx

2 comments:

  1. I guess you were right about that smart phone lol.

    It is amazing at how some foods have so many freakin calories. Like I don't even drink regular soda anymore. Straight up diet. Also found out frozen veggies has lot's of calories just as much as frozen. Kind of sad but eating veggies is suppose to be good for you but certain ones add up so quickly.

    Have a good day today. I am getting ready to head to the store to get some more low cal foods. Yea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Did you get one?? If not, I hope you can soon =)

      My only problem is these apps (or wii fit/ds my weight loss coach) whichever one it is at the time, trigger my ED badly and end up scaring me out of eating a lot of foods that aren't bad, like fruits n veggies, and usually I end up too scared to eat anything =/ which rebounds on me bc my body goes into starving mode, blah!

      Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog hun x

      Delete