It's all lies...

Friday 8 June 2012

Being Brave...

Okay, so reinforce your screens, glasses - if you wear them- etc, I was gonna upload a few... but I've decided to upload a pic where you can't really see my face... See what the response is.. and then give you some more =)

I can trust you girls though... I know it. Even though I am ugly, lol, I know you won't judge me for it x


I have a few pics from this time, 2004 or 5.. I *hate* pics, so I often hide, but my partner had a few on her PC that she sneakily took, lol.. I usually refuse to have them taken. But, I'm glad that these ones were, they're great memories of my wee bro and I. He's obviously way older now and I don't think anyone would recognise him, so I haven't blanked out his face for this reason.

I have some from early 2004, I'm about 20-30lbs slimmer and this was a big deal then, coz I was 'slim' already. I wouldn't say that I'm skinny in the summer pics, just slim, I guess. Maybe 'thin' in the winter before pics. Except my face is bloated from purging. I was eating *nothing*, but purging anyway :s Of course, I was visiting Canada (mainly the only pics I have, bc I was forced, lol), so I was mostly dressed in heavy clothing, so you can't see my figure...

*Cringes*

7 comments:

  1. Hey, wow, I am blown away, you are nothing like I thought yet everything like I thought - if that makes sense - probably doesnt. I will upload something where you cant see my face either.. Its a really good idea.

    By the way - YOU LOOK GREAT. YOUR ARMS *SIGH* I would kill to have those arms *sigh* lol I am a loser I know.. Oooh I am the same if I know I am gna be papped I hide, or over pose - you know those cringey pics yeh thats meh :\ lol

    I am so glad you found the courage I am gna post one now, thank you for your bravery - you have given me courage <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun.. I was worried my arms looked fat in this one, it's kinda pushed against my boob, lol and I had really not much muscle, so yeh, lol.

      Delete
  2. Aw such a cute picture, you are also nothing like the mental picture I had of you, how old are you here?
    You are beautiful, lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Lol. I didn't figure I'd look like anyone thought... What did you think I looked like? Blonde blue eyed and pretty :P apparently that's how I imagine everyone, but I'm soooo glad it's not true of everyone, it would be like some weird hitler race or something! lol

      Thanks for your reply x

      Delete
    2. Oh, I was 21/22 I guess.. I can't believe how much further away that time keeps getting :s I went up after this and back down again, but no pics, I have some pics of when I was 17 actually... might let you see those. I was in Barbados, it was after I got sick the first time, but before I got my lowest sick.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing. From what I can see you are pretty though. SUch a little cutie in the photo, the little guy. You don't look that heavy at all in the photo although I know you said you weren't already.

    Don't worry you are on the right track to beating the number you weighed then and weigh less than you ever had before in your life. Yo know why? Because you are a women with a plan and you wont give up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Winter, I don't wanna weigh less than I ever have in my life, I was born at 7 lbs 3 oz :P just kidding.. but really, at 17/18 I was 69 lbs (and I lost after that, I'm sure.. just wasn't allowed to weigh), it was horrific, I don't ever wanna go back there. Unless it were a set choice between then and now, heh.

      Thanks for your support x

      Delete