It's all lies...

Monday 4 June 2012

Plateau???

Gods! Again!! Fuck me! I'm FREAKING OUT!!! I haven't binged. I have not eaten more than like 200 cals. WHY THE FUCK HAVE I NOT LOST IN THE LAST TWO DAYS!?!?! Today I weighed and I gained a lb! But, that was weighing in the middle of the day, I can't help it. This morning I weight 0.2 more than yesterday. I KNEW this would happen. Right after my fucking period, I gain and it sticks! WHY!?! I continue losing during, but after?? I didn't cave, I didn't binge, or even eat one bad thing during my period. I don't deserve this. I've been good damnit! I did as I was told! My ED is going to lie to me too now? Fuck this.

I'm sorry for the rant. I just don't know what to do.

I would tell other people to eat, to raise their metabolism. But, I also realise how hard that can be, especially when you're 'on a roll', like I'm not that hungry! Why ruin it now?

Should I go the other way and completely fast? Should I juice fast? Raise my exercise? *Every* 7-10 lbs, I plateau. I *cannot* afford to plateau right now. Maybe I should suck it the fuck up and eat a granola bar. But, hell I don't wanna get out of control and eat a whole box! It could happen. I'm all or nothing, always have been, always will be. And I'd have to purposely go out and by them and that would feel so wrong.

Someone give me the answer?

Gods, I feel pathetic!

3 comments:

  1. I know you probably dont want to but it seems like you might need to give your metabolism a kick.. sometimes it is the only way - or stick it out - your body cant hold on forever - it will start losing the weight again... sorry you're feeling like this.. much love stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have our times when we get stuck. Especially when we are on a roll. You will lost it sweetie. Just give it some time. Stay strong and beautiful.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing all the right things, we all experience plateaus but know that it won't last. Also your period might be meddling with weight loss but it will even out. I feel your frustration, my weight has not budged in days but hang in there sweetie, your hard work will pay off.
    Hang in there xxx

    ReplyDelete