It's all lies...

Tuesday 12 June 2012

This is awesome...

Just lost a long spiel about this app, blah.

Most of you probably own a smart phone? iPhone/Apple are pretty good at keeping those kinda advertisers out, blackberry too I think? But Droid suck! They let anyone and everyone make apps! Thus slacking on our security, safety and anonimity (is that a word!? Lol).

So basically it's great for finding which apps are sharing your private info and causing annoying pop ups on your screen and desktop! A lot of them don't encrypt either.. So do a 30 second scan..find out which ones are fucking with your phone and decide if its worth keepin them with the risks they pose. They sometimes provide an opt-out option, which this app will inform you of too!
They usually carry viruses too. I wouldn't recommend the lookout anti virus that this app recommends, its a real battery eater! Good ol' AVG (yes for the droid), works wonders and is kind to your battery!

Sorry fire the boring post, but my mummy taught me to share! And this app rocks! Lol, has prevented me from going phone crazy many times! Enjoy.

And I will update for real later on! Sorry about my slacking girls! =(
xxx

So, without further ado, the actual app deets! Lol:

Find which ad networks can display ads or collect your personal info with this free app from @Lookout http://bit.ly/addetector

3 comments:

  1. LOL so your an android girl! haha so is my bf (an android boy I mean lool) he just got the galaxy s3 the day it came out and it literally is his child. And yes it is so easy to get corrupt apps on android, far easier than apple.. I'm an Iphone gal... I am so pathetic with technology so its simple enough for a donut like me to use.
    LOL I am sure someone will find this helpful <3
    Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered why my phone goes died so fast. I use look out I will look into the other one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear from you! I was getting worried. I am better now that I know you are okay. I was planning to get which phone. I can't even remember right now. But I know I want internet!

    I plan to buy a car charger when I do buy one since they die so fast. You think with all this new technology we would have better batteries by now.

    ReplyDelete