It's all lies...

Sunday 3 June 2012

Smoke and Mirrors...

...So, I can't *see* my weightloss in the mirror. Sometimes, I can see it, a bit, when I'm walking past a shop window... Just a little loss. Every other second of the day, I see fat.

So, anyway, I remembered that I took measurements a month and a half or so ago.. So, I searched frantically for them, finally I found them, took my measurements now and it seems I've lost inches (at least 1 or more), on my hips, waist around my stomach, my thighs, and come cm's on my knee and calves.. I didn't think to do my bust or arms :s but, maybe I will today.

I guess this is validating in a way. At least something is changing. I'm getting smaller. Still huge, but not as huge. The infinite space around me is getting larger.

I don't feel so hungry today, just really, really tired. I want to sleep all day. I was hoping the exercise yesterday would help with that. I was taking liporexall (diet pill), and I'm almost out (and this is bc my partner kicked up a fuss and wanted to take it too, took it for about a week, then stopped, it's really expensive stuff and she just fucking wasted it.. I have a solution for that, but I can't type here, incase she's reading).. It was quite the stimulant I guess, which is probably why I'm feeling so tired. I just hope the b12 mix is enough to keep my metabolism up.

Yesterday, I started thinking of cake and scones and granola bars, damnit. I think I've pushed them far enough out of my head now though, I hope..

Wish me luck xxx

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you can notice even just a bit of a loss. That's wonderful. The only time I notice it is when I look at my "before" pictures. Otherwise, if I look at myself in the mirror, I still feel huge. I'm sorry you're having so many issues with your partner. I hope you can get them worked out. Much love. Stay beautiful.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you that you notice/witness a visible difference, I understand what you mean though, I always seem to look just the exact same to myself too, no matter what I always see fat. The measurements sound like a good idea - at least you know that you can trust them to give you the truth even when your eyes play tricks..

    Keep up all the good work, you are doing so well. Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I measure my neck, wrist, forearm, upper arm (left and right separately) bust, chest, waist at smallest point. Waist at belly button, hips, thighs, calves, ankles, and the length of my feet from heel to toe. I've thought about measuring at my knees but not yet. A bit excessive? Yup... I haven't measured since march our maybe April though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think your feet are gonna change size somehow =/

      Delete
  4. I know the feeling oh too well of wanting to sleep all day. I plan to do just that when I am on vacation in another week. I sometimes see my weight loss as well but most of the time I don't. Doesn't help that no one has said those words to me "Have you lost weight?" Yup haven't heard a thing.

    Measurements are a good way of seeing how much you really lost. I will be checking mine again when I get to 200lb.

    Sorry about your pills. Your partner has such an interesting personality from what I hear. When I read about what things you two go threw I feel like I am watching tv. I like eading about the stuff she does lol. I think she reminds me of my sister. She is kind of like that.

    See you next time and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm glad my life is as interesting as a soap drama! :P hehe. Honestly, sometimes I *feel* like I'm living in a T.V show!

      What did you start off at? I think I got one comment about 10 lbs ago.. I find the first 10 or 20 lbs don't really show, depending on the size you start at. I dunno, I just want to *see* and *feel* it. I want to hear the words, 'you're disappearing on me', again.

      Delete
  5. I do that too...I can't see it in the mirror but sometimes just randomly on the scale or in my clothes. And measurements are always a good idea, I wish I did that when I started but pictures always help too haha. Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah for sure, I took pics, but I only see a slight difference in those, certainly not as much as the measurements imply =/ I used to feel okay in clothes, when I was about 113/8 stone. Just okay though.

      Thanks for the comment =)

      Delete